Heat N Gone® is a unique topping/stabilizer that is removed with the touch of a dry iron or heat press. Use on high pile and textured fabrics such as towels, knits and velvet to keep your stitching elevated and smooth. It is also ideal for fabrics that cannot withstand moisture such as delicate raw silk, pashmina and wool. Great when giving a gift and you need instant stabilizer removal! Use only on fabrics that can withstand the direct touch of an iron.
- Clear and Easy to see through
- Easy to remove
- Embossed backside prevents curling and shifting
- Perfect for fabrics that can't be wet such as velvet, wool, satin, etc.
- Trace intricate quilt patterns onto Heat N Gone® for an easy guide when free motion quilting or thread painting.
- Prevents loops from sneaking back through on high pile fabrics such as towels and terry cloth.
To use as a topping:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® on the surface of the hooped item, bumpy side touching the fabric, and secure the outer corners with pins or tape to prevent curling.
- Complete the embroidery design.
- Important! Tear away/remove as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Using a low to medium temperature, place a heated iron tip directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer.
To use as a stabilizer:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® within the hoop with the item to be embroidered. Use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer perimeter of the hoop and place the bumpy side of the stabilizer against the fabric.
- Embroider the design.
- Important! Tear away as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Place a heated iron directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer. Be sure the iron temp is set to low/medium.
|No options of this product are available.